Crowd Rising

Thursday 17 November 2016

Have you heard about Crowd Rising?

Am one of the few people that sees opportunity in anything around. Am also among the few that believes that everything that happens in our human life is but for a reason. And for you to stumble on this page, there's also a reason.

It was just like every other day.. Was in my room playing an online game that have turned my life miserable over months of it's introduction. I was in my room, engrossed with the game when Precious, a very close friend of mine gave me a call about coming to my domain to charge his phone. He was my partner in online game addiction i must say.. Within few minutes, he was already at my door and i had to let him in. Something else was bugging me, something unknown was making me uncomfortable and i had to poke him by his side, telling him to get up so that we can head to his lodge.

He wasn't comfortable at first: 'For Christ sake Henry, i just get here. There's no light in my lodge and i can't leave to that place'.

He had said dejectedly.. I felt bad but something bigger was in control.. I felt like an opportunity was about to slip by but i couldn't really grasped it. I pulled him by the leg as he whine about not going. I gave him tons of reasons why we must leave and yet, he seemed adamant.. Well, he later changed his mind and we head off to his place.

A day in his place, light was never interrupted and i was like: 'This is actually the reason. I mean, i have the bar to continue my online game..' I never knew that something bigger was on the way. Something that was never anticipated. A friend of his came and after much introduction, we started chitchatting like old time friends. The dude was looking too nice to be a student like us especially in this economy recession where everyone is striving to survive. I was scared to ask if perhaps, he was related to any Nigerian politician.. But thank heavens, Precious spurted out the one billion dollar question..

'You guys haven't heard about Crowd Rising?' He had asked with a bewildered look.  'Everyone in Absu is already into it and making cool cash already.' To avoid the spirits of doubting Thomas, he brought out his Smartphone to show us his bank alerts of multiple N7,400 into five different sms, amounting to roughly N37,000 naira. Honestly, i was thrown off the edge.

'All you need is a browsing phone and money for registration.' Despite seeing proves, i was still scared, scared of losing the little money on me. But fear is indeed an entity that drags us down to poverty and i wasn't ready to give in to that fear. Within days of my registration, i began to get merged with people and money started flowing. I never thought money could be so easy to make.. I mean, if riches is by hardwork, then those manual labourers under the hot sun should be the richest in the world. But it's not about hard work, its about information and smartness and frankly, i was getting a fat bank account for doing nothing.

This blog is geared into making you informed and providing the latest bbusiness opportunity that pays so easily. I am a student and at the same time, goes home with loaves of bread and cloths for my siblings at home. Am now independent and and my dad simply can't stop praising me. Who won't be especially when a burden is lifted?

Crowd Rising is a platform that allows peer to peer help in form of money. It's similar to the popular MMM but the difference is clear. It doesn't crash nor is FG after it's closure. At least, not for now. That's why you must tap into his opportunity now that the system is still raw. To register, you will need a sponsor to register under.. That's why am here. To be your sponsor and help you soar high in riches. Upon registering, i will make sure you get your merge within three days and Skip to stage 2 which is so interesting.

Upon registration, you will be given a 3 day deadline in which you must pay in N7,400 to the account of your sponsor in other to activate your account. Once done, the system will now merge you with 5 people that must pay you N7,400 each, amounting to N37,000 in total. The process of merging can be accelerated. the second stage promises N400,000 and more and more figures that you will see as impossible as you unfold to the next and next stage.. There might not be another opportunity like this again.

To register or to know more, call me on 08167970969 or click on the Crowd Rising banner to register by yourself using me as sponsor.. Money can be so easy to make. to register..
REGISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment